Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Arrival

quite glad today, slack in sch, eat alot, and later going to ball.. kinda glad this weekend is coming and quite occupy.. no more idling weekends.. hopefully will be fun-filled ba..

school always seems so bored.. nothing to do.. problem statements are always so easy to solve.. waste my time to sch.. but had to attend due to dismissal problems.. zzz.. wish sch can give me some challanging problems in order to work my rusty brain.. going to spoilt le.. zzz

Wish someone will ask me out on sat afternoon. i am free on sat afternoon.. hopefully i got sleep tonight. if not tomorrow afternoon will be sleeping le.. den not free le.. =X
PS: you all should know i love my bed alot.. sleeps more than 12 hours a day unless got very important things to do.. like perhaps.. meeting her.. =X only if she will ask me out ba.. hais..

kk.. pack up.. time to go home lo!.. rofl.. song bo.. go home eat eat eat den go balling! woot.. btw.. i just found out... the crazy frog, tay chong wee.. idiot sia.. shuttle run so fast.. kns. RP's record holder.. 8.36 seconds.. imbal fast.. chee bye.. ! =PP

No comments:

Post a Comment