Friday, July 24, 2009

wat a day

great on coming.. i dunno why.. just feel tat this weekend its gonna be better.. =)

seems like a turn around point since i joined papa smurf.. kinda glad tat i agreed to it when he help me 'register' for the auditions.. hopefully things will continue to go this direction.. since its gd.. =X

ok.. dragged myself to school today.. kinda dont wanna wake up.. from 7.30am drag till 8.. den 8 draag till 8.15 den wake up.. cause no choice.. if dont wake up den late le. rofl..
hate today de class. damn bored and lengthy.. like listen to some mother nagging like tat.. and i didnt manage to get back my mp3 player from my classmate since he isnt here.. kinda stupid.. =X forgot to bring it home yesterday. dumb me.. zzz

No more Papa Smurf to protect me for the next two weeks or so.. gotta keep myself under control.. if not trouble rolls on.

No comments:

Post a Comment