Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wasted weekends...

As Usual.. my weekends.. wasted.. nothing fun, nothing entertaining... really hope i get to go out with her.. thou its almost like impossible.. but nvm.. guess this is life.. some are urs.. some are not..


No motivation to exercise.. not at the least.. have been quite slack.. unsure of reasons.. maybe just not in the right mood.. hopefully protein shakes could help me with it ba.. den can do less, gain more...

really wan just a msg from her now.. kinda hard to get that yupp.. =(

i really should go reflect and see for myself..



Who is that girl I see
Staring straight
Back at me?
Why is my reflection someone
I don't know?
Somehow I cannot hide
Who I am
Though I've tried
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

No comments:

Post a Comment