Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Old Man arrival..

Somehow.. i feel so old.. so useless le.. do a bit of exercise den cramps, den sprain ankle again.. =( and worse still.. both calf also cramp.. zzz wtf sia? no longer de super duper fit me.. can run for one whole day around basketball court without problems..

Hopefully i will do better in future trainings ba.. if not maybe will drag down teammates... hais.. hate myself.. for gaining so much weight and not keeping my muscles with it.. =(

everyday to me.. has been a wastage.. really bored.. always dunno wat to do when i woke up.. den trying calling potato see he got go sch bo.. if he never go sch.. at least we can slack around.. if he is in sch.. den i do nth for the whole day le.. at home emo, idle, stare around, etc.. really dunno why my life so boring...

guess its my fault ba.. i am always emo, quiet and dunno how to communicate well.. thus not much people will really ask me out or keep me company when i need them to..

i am going to eat eat and eat. eat more and exercise more.. hopefully friday wont cramp again.. if not high.. and hope my ankle not so swollen also.. if not cannot bend towards left side.. den alot of restriction le.. hais.. never going to wear low cut for training anymore.. it sucks..

wo hen ji mo.. hen ji mo.. =((

i am serious.. not just reading lines.. i tink i am stuck inside the scene le.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment