Thursday, October 15, 2009

A weekend to look forward to!

Woah... long time no post.. =))

In school now.. after presentation.. so boring.. during my presentation.. not allowed to talk.. faci scare i answer all the questions or query.. so dont allow me to talk.. zzz boring sia...

Going to enjoy my SAT!!! woot... ECP here i come..! =X
Most probably Sunday will either be helping out with PAPA smurf or being my 100% Nanny DAD again.. lol.. its going to be entertaining either case it goes..

hopefully will rain later.. till about 9pm.. den no need training..

have been so bored in class that got no mood to write anything..

yet. the person hasn't stop the inconsiderate act that has been done since the first day of school..
Hopefully.. i wont be so suay ba.. really hate it.. sucky!


So tired during training sia.. today coach a bit too happy i tink.. gordon came back and its at outdoor... keep running and running and running.. now my legs like jelly la.. first time my jersey so wet.. zzz.. dripping when i running.. zzz.. horrible..

finally know why is gordon such a gd player.. one really got to be close up in order know how good he really is..

No comments:

Post a Comment