Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Miracle

What a day.. i actually went to school after such a moody period of pontenting.. anyway.. its a nice thing.. suppose to be celebrating. HOWEVER, the naughty me.. zao off again.. and now is home again.. blogging.. just to make myself feel less lonely.. i love talking to my self generally.. dunnno why.. tink i am half crazy le.. =)) glad tat it is happening soon.. =)) go crazy den wont tink too much le. keke


second update of this post.. feeling so emo. everyday go do things alone.. do this alone do tat alone. really wish she will be here for me.. even like once a week or once a fornight, would make me feel so much better.. i really envy people who have a caring and nice gal. who you are able to shower her with ur love.. but i cant... i am just another idiot...

guess i am really bornt a loser.. everything i do.. i fail.. no matter wat.. i cant seems to get anything right.. maybe its time for me to be a lonely person and learn from watching perhaps.. or maybe even clear everything off my mind with a brainwash.. hopefully i can get one soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment