Monday, September 21, 2009

What a week..

Oh... blessed myself.. at least nth bad happen this week.. feel less stressful..

having irregular sleep.... unknown reasons...
somedays.. i sleep for the whole day..
somedays i cant sleep even if its already the next morning/afternoon..
guess this is me.. my old self.. =)

really hope i would have another week for me to look forward to.. not much motivation to study for my BTT.. havent even take out the book.. so not even a chance to flip it yet.. keke..

training again tml morning.. hope i could sleep later on.. if not i will be having troubles getting up..
hopefully, the year 3s will come by again tml.. i enjoy playing with them more.. a much better matched up standard ba.. style also more adaptable for me.. yeah..

No comments:

Post a Comment